Open Call Sound project
You are invited to participate in a collective sound work.
This is the plan:
1) Each participant can contribute by creating one layer.
2) Each new layer has to correspond perfectly with the allready uploaded layers.
3) Each layer has to represent an aspect of an architectual construction - a building that will be slowly brought to life during this project.
An aspect can be: Concrete material \ Atmosphere \ Space\ Size \ Meaning \ Light \ Context \ History \ Sounds inside the building \ Abstraction \ Proportions \ Destruction \ Construction \ Movements \ etc.
4) Please keep it as minimal and elemental as possible – please send a layer that has an open quality – that gives space for others to participate. Just one type of sound that suggests possibilities.
5) Each contributions has to be new. No existing or found material is allowed.
6) Please send a layer in WAV format of any length up to 5 minutes to: rawforms at xs4all point nl
it will be uploaded here on Bandcamp
7) Only facebook & instagram connections (and people that i invite) can participate.
8) Second Stage:
After the first deadline of 12 september 2019 the participants are invited to compose a work by organising the layers, or a selection of them.
All layers have to remain in their original form – so no further treatment is possible, except for length, pan and volume.
But it is allowed to add one new unexpected and definitive layer.
9 ) This project is organised by r\a\w f\o\r\m\s and Sound & City Project.
The organisors decide on the admission and rejection of the layers and composisions.
10) This is a non-commercial project. The contributions remain the property of the respective participants.
Event page Facebook: